Wednesday, July 2, 2008

FlashCom?

Today I went out and bought myself a Flashcom line( nice to be rich, isn't it? ). the bloody thing cost me 200/- ( well... technically i bought 200 worth of credit and they gave me a free ruim card) but am still not exactly happy. they do have some half decent deals but you have to be a prew-paid subscriber and you do have to pay a 5000/- deposit( I know, i know it's refundable ).
Anyway I just wanted the ability to surf with as many providers as possible( 4 and counting )
so next up I am going after yello, popote wireless and kdn's butterfly and when eco-net and orang roll out later in the year, we'll be waiting...

I am now starting a blog on which of this providers providesa the best product and it starts tonight with a very simple comparison of data rates( theoretical ) and prices. to be soon followed up by real-life data rates at different times to guage the overall surfing experience.

till next time..
Viva la revolucion!

No comments: