Tuesday, July 1, 2008

viva la Telkom

Hey hey!
Yeah, I am typing this up and posting it using my new Telkom Line. and I thought that celtel was the only shiz-nit!
Yeah I wen't out and got myself a telkom wireless desktop set with the ability to surf for only 3300/- (that's about $50 for all you dollar-heads).
The desktop set works great but is kinda costly to work on ( 3/- per min about $0.05 ) and this is kinda expensive but the nice speed does kinda help ease the pain. i was able to download ajax tutorials like nothin!
The celtel set costs me 10/- per MB (about $0.15 per MB). any-body who thinks that they arean authority on this please get back t me and let me know which one is better.
Currently I currently using both connected to computer at the same time but only using the telkom line for kinda sizeable downloads and using the celtel on for text-based surfing. as you can guess i only use safaricom and their 3Gwhen all my other options are down.

Till the next episode. goodbye and goodnight ( apparently some famous person said that, don't ask me who )

No comments: